The health and safety of our patients and staff is of the utmost importance to us, especially during this pandemic crisis. We are following the CDC social distancing and sanitizing guidelines so that we may be able to keep the office open safely to assist you with your orthopedic needs.
We appreciate you partnering with us with following our new office policies while visiting our office:
- Face mask must be worn at all times
- Online check-in and registration before your appointment time (we will send you an invite by providing us your email address)
- Paying copays, deductibles and balances online when possible
- Calling or texting us when you have arrived at the office
- Waiting in your car or the building lobby until your exam room has been prepared for you
- Waiting room and exam rooms are limited to patients only (Unless special circumstances require a caregiver or parent to be present. Please contact the office the day before your appointment for exceptions; for Patients who have ambulatory disabilities, minors, etc)
- Notifying the office staff immediately upon experiencing any symptoms of COVID19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, if you or household member has recently traveled out of the local area, if you are a household member have recently tested for COVID19)
- Checking with the office frequently as the CDC updates these guidelines
Please remember to wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer often. When making your next appointment check with the staff to see if your visit qualifies for a Telemedicine visit. Telemedicine is appropriate for MRI reviews and many follow-ups as we can show you the films and explain treatment options. You may have family members and caregivers with you during your Telemedicine visits.
Thank you for understanding that these office policies have been put in place for your safety and well-being along with the safety and well-being of your family members and our staff.